F.HR Rotary rake is also called hay tedder, can raking grass in garden, playground, football field etc. 3 point linkage.
After upgrading our F.HR rotary rake, wheels become 2 wheels, it is more flexible and safe.
This series of hay tedder with a rake and dry machine combination is consist of rack, rotary disk, bracket, regulation handle, wheel and so on.
It can complete work of rake, ted and revert.
The machine uses cam structure to invert the grass by one operation. The machine can ted the grass and rake it to stripe.
To make the harvested lucerne dry before bundling and storage, put the crop pave evenly, it's helpful to evaporation of water.
The tedder side also make the crop to stripe when bundling and storage, improving the working efficiency.
Features of Rotary Rake:
1. Strong, rugged frame provides years of dependable performance.
2. Rotor tilt can be adjusted easily with a convenient crank for maximum crop handling.
3. Torque limiting clutch on the heavy-duty PTO provides overload protection. PTO speed is variable, so you can match ground speed to crop and field conditions.
4. Three wheel-height positions let you adjust for different crops, conditions and operations.
5. Vertical tines pick up fewer stones and less debris than horizontal tines for cleaner tedding and raking.
6. Cam track adjustment allows you to quickly tailor tedding/raking action to varying crops and conditions without tools.
7. Convenient jack simplifies three-point hitch arrangements.
8. One machine, three functions, tedding, raking, and reversing multi-functions.