The Mateng R.OS/MA is for home and professional use and is extremely popular among organic farmers to tackle rushes, brambles and hedges.
The Mateng R.OS/MA Verge Shredders comes with a hydraulic operated offset cutting head, Lightweight lateral shredder for embankments, ideal for working on grass and pruning.which can pivot at downwards 60° and upwards 90° to maintain accurate cutting in ditches, banks, and even for cutting down brushes and saplings. The accurate rotor rotation and forged flail hammers make for efficient and safe cutting, reduce thrown debris, and create a more mulch-like clipping than a brush cutter.
Offset shredders for mulching grass, heavy vegation and bushes up to Ø 4-5cm,the offset is measured from the center of the tractor to the drive belt cover. The offset allows for mowing along fences, buildings, or under trees.suited for tractor from 45-70hp tractor, overturn angle is -60° to +90°.The open rear cover design facilitates the maintenance of the axle shaft and the replacement of the blades.
Features of R.OS/MA Verge Shredders:
For 45-70 HP tractors
* Gear box with cast iron free wheel
* External gearbox-classic option
* Adjustable rear roller with scraper
* Chains and rubber protection
* Adjustable tensioner
* Side skids
* Universal 3-pt. hitch cat.I and II
* Dual cylinder for moving the shredder
* CE safety guards
* Unique float capabilities allow the mower to follow the terrain, up 90° or down 60°, for an even cut on sloped surfaces.
* The reverse rotor rotation carries the cut material up and over the rotor, directing it downward to minimize thrown debris.
Sturdy and durable design for heavy usage.It cuts between trees easily making it ideal for work in orchards.